La Buena Vida is a family owned Boutique Hotel & Surf School in the beautiful town of Ayampe (Ecuador).
The owners manage the property and will give you the best and friendliest service possible. Here it is the the most updated list of services and amenities you can find at La Buena Vida.
- 7 spacious rooms *
- Bathroom with organic shampoo and towels
- Hot water
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling fan
- Luxury, orthopedic mattresses
- Large closets for board storage and clothes
- Private lockers
- Small Patio with hammocks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Purified drinking water
- Breakfast included
* Double rooms and family room have T.V with DirecTv
Here at La Buena Vida Hotel, we have 7 spacious rooms that face the Pacific Ocean and sit above sea level with refreshing sea breezes and local views. La Buena Vida is located just off the main road (Ruta del Spondylus), we are not on the beach front we are only a short 3-minute walk through natural landscapes and unpaved roads to the beach.
• 2 matrimonial rooms with Queen size beds.
• 2 double rooms with T.V and DirecTv. This room has 2 beds that can fit a couple and one child older than 5 or 2 adults in separate beds (bed sizes are one full and one single).
• 2 single or matrimonial rooms with Large Full size bed.
• 1 quadruple room that has T.V with DirecTv. This room is perfect for the surf buddies that want to share or is good for a family. It has 2 bunk beds (one full size and one twin size).
View All Rooms
In our sunny lounge room we have a pool table, board games and darts. We also have a small book exchange, paints, brushes and drift wood if you want to leave some of your art behind.
Free WiFi in all common areas and most of the rooms (BYO laptop).
Groups, Weddings or Special Occasions
Want to rent the whole place for you and your friends? We can accommodate from 12 to 16 people… we will include all the amenities like housekeeping, breakfast of choice each morning and a welcome dinner for the whole group! Contact us and we’ll help you with the best group price available for your stay!
Tours and things to do
We help set up tours for snorkeling, kayaks, birdwatching, hiking isla de La Plata, fishing trips and horseback riding on the beach.
During June to September we offer whale watching tours.
Only 25 mins away from us is the Machalilla National Park. It’s a dry forest with beautiful white sand beaches and a nearby archaeological site.
About trip payment
Payment for trips are secure, simple, and straightforward. We require a 50% deposit to hold all reservations. The remaining balance will be due upon your arrival. Deposit payments can only be made either through wire transfer or Western Union at this time. Sorry, we do NOT accept credit cards. Upon receipt of payment, you will receive a follow-up e-mail to confirm payment and provide final instructions for your trip.
Please remember that you will have 30 days prior to your arrival to cancel or make changes to your reservation. If you cancel before 30 days to arrival, we will give you half of your deposit back.
Sorry, no full refunds. All other cancellations made after the 30-day time period prior to your arrival will be credited back at our discretion.